As a recent graduate of the Bachelor of International Studies I have developed an interest in the ways we can help reach the 2030 agenda. During my days as a university student I noticed the great importance of teamwork on this area and I believe the involvement of young people in international matters has a profound impact. I believe we all have the responsibility to ensure the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals and I would like to be part of a program that is fully dedicated to this matter. Over the last three years, my academic path has prepared me with a global knowledge of international affairs and I have participated in two exchange programs which have given an open-minded vision by embracing diversity but also have made me realize there is still a lot of work left to do in order to achieve the SDG´S. I am knowledgeable on topics about sustainable development, gender equality, innovation and the human rights agenda. i´m also familiar with the different tools qualitative and quantitative research require. I have participated in numerous school projects where I have managed interviews and focus groups to gather data and information. In addition, I was an intern at the Sinaloa Institute of Youth where I worked as a project assistant on a project called “2030 Agenda:UN”, through this I was able to get a closer look at the work necessary to achieve development goals but I also became more curious and aware of the challenges presented. This internship allowed me to gain experience in the logistics of conferences,work meetings and webinars, the drafting of research reports or newsletters , I became proficient in client contact and general administrative tasks. I gained skills that prepare me for the work Accelerator Labs does. I believe I qualify as an outstanding candidate. I'm convinced this experience will allow me to enrich my professional baggage, as well as my perspective on the global reality. In this sense, I deeply desire to have the opportunity to be part of the shaping of the future this internship offers. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

Comentarios